Sunday, May 30, 2010

Comings and Goings of the Reid family

Ok so its been forever since we posted. I'm gonna do better. So I'll just catch everyone up to date from 2009 to current May of 2010. I'll also put up some pictures. We had Kirk, Janelle and Emalee come visit us in late June/early July when we did fireworks for the Fourth of July and went to see Diamond Rio at the Grand Ole Opry. In July all the Tingeys, Froebes, and Aldridges came to a great big family reunion in Island Park, Idaho. Jeff and Kandis Froebe came to visit us afterwards and then we had my mom and dad over for Thanksgiving in November. We spent Christmas at Kari and Dirk's place. During all these things, Chad started masters classes to become an accountant. Adylae has started going to a dance class and will now be starting swimming soon as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog via your facebook link. Great photos from Germany! I'd love to go there some day. Adylae is adorable. Looks like you guys are doing well!

Take care!
Nicole

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

What a gorgeous picture of Adylae!! We miss you guys. I think you should come and visit soon, so you can give your favorite niece a hug!!!